12 Days of Christmas Tower

This charming holiday gift tower set of six exclusively designed nostalgic gift boxes will put everyone who sees it in the spirit of the holidays.


CONTENTS
  • Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Square 
  • Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate w/Caramel Square
  • Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Square
  • Ghirardelli Dark & Caramel Sea Salt Blue Square
  • Lily O'Brien's Chocolate Mini Bar
  • Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle 
  • Godiva Milk Chocolate Truffle 
  • Yogurt Covered Pretzel
  • Christmas Stocking Gingerbread Honey Iced Cookie
  • Almond Tea Cookie 
  • Knott's Berry Farm Raspberry Shortbread 
  • Vanilla Caramels 
  • Lambertz Pfeffernusse 
  • Popcornopolis Caramel Corn 
  • Popcornopolis Zebra Popcorn 
  • and More!


"Thank you so much for your time in handling my birthday gift basket, my mom received her gift basket on Monday and was so pleased...thanks again." Julie

"Just a note to let you know that Adorable Gift Baskets has not heard the last of me. You are a wonderful, helpful, unusual gift basket business. I love doing business with people who care. The recipients of the gift baskets said THESE GIFT BASKETS ARE GORGEOUS - the fruit, cheese and gourmet food in these baskets is UNREAL!! Thanks tons." - D. Roberts, San Francisco

I just want to personally thank you. The gift basket has arrived and you have made my day. I will be using your gift basket company in the future and will tell everyone I know about Adorable Gift Baskets. Thanks again. - L. Schmidt, New Jersey

"Thank you for your professional gift basket service. I look forward to doing business with Adorable Gift Baskets again." Darlene

"I received my gift baskets and I am very happy with them. I will surely be using you again in the future and I will recommend Adorable Gift Baskets to all my friends. Thanks again." 
-M. McGlone, NJ

"The gift basket I ordered has been received and the recipient simply loved it!!! Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again. Nice job!" -G. Marohn, MA