By now there is no doubt we are living in unprecedented times. From spiking coronavirus cases to rolling lockdowns to permanent business closures, there are new challenges every day and fresh dangers around every corner.
Is it any surprise, then, that so many people are feeling stressed and wondering what to do? One of the worst aspects of this new normal is the fact that many people cannot see their loved ones, especially the elderly and otherwise family members quarantining in their own homes. If this is your situation, why not lighten up the lives of those you love with a customized gift basket? Here are some fun, and strange, gift basket ingredients for these trying times.
• Snack Gift Baskets filled with cookies, sweets, and goodies - Everyone loves a sweet treat, and your loved ones in lockdown need something sweet more than most. If you have been spending your quarantine days baking, share the results with those you love by including a bag (or two) of fresh-baked cookies in your custom gift basket.
• Send a gift basket with books and puzzles - As the coronavirus crisis wears on and vulnerable people retreat indoors, screen time has exploded. Why not give your loved ones a non-electronic distraction in the form of fun puzzle books? Crosswords, Soduku, word search, and other games keep the mind sharp, relieve boredom and provide hours of indoor fun.
• Send Covid care packages - As a result of staying home and interacting less with friends and family, life has been turned upside for the majority of us. Let someone know you are thinking of them with a thoughtful care package. They will be delighted when your thoughtful care package is delivered to their door. A surprise care package is a nice touch, one your homebound family members will surely appreciate.
• Check out our gift boxes ready for shipping - This one is pretty easy. Adorable Gift Baskets have the best gift boxes for delivery. You will find gift boxes filled with every kind of goodies from candy to books, to snacks, spa products, and more. Our gift boxes make great gift options for all of your co-workers, friends, and family.
• Top it off with a roll of toilet paper - While the initial shortage may be over, you never know when you will run out of this most essential of household items. A roll of toilet paper perched atop your custom gift basket is sure to get a laugh when your loved one unpacks the box.
The world has entered a strange time, one that is likely to last for months or even a year or more. The difficulties created by the COVID-19 lockdown are many, from simple boredom to serious mental health challenges.
If you are unable to see your loved ones during these strange times, reach out with a phone call, a video chat, and a virtual hug to make them feel better.
While you are doing all that, start putting together a customized gift basket to brighten their days even more. If you do not have the time to create a gift basket yourself, Adorable Gift Baskets will do it for you.