Jesus is Lord of Sunday and Everyday - 2018!



Click to View
Jesus is Lord of Sunday and 2018!

 "Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy. I look to You for protection. I will hide in the shadow of Your wings until the danger passes by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill His purpose for me." (Ps. 57:1-2, NLT).

Lord, we look to You today, in Jesus' name.



Celebrate, encourage, sympathize or comfort with this Christian-themed gift basket; it makes a perfect for almost any occasion.
Send this Christian gift arrangement featuring an elegant gift trunk filled with a stone-like photo frame and a collection of delicious gourmet gifts. An appropriate Christian gift basket for almost any occasion.
This Christian themed gift basket includes:
  • Keepsake Gift Trunk
  • Resin Photo Frame
  • Mixed Nuts
  • Almonds
  • Assorted Crackers
  • Sausage
  • Assorted Cheese Spread
  • Wolfgang-Puck European Coffee